Sunday, January 6, 2013

1/7/13 - Week in Workouts and Food!

This week, I need to keep up with my workouts, but I'm hoping to fit in a yoga class to get some stretching in. Getting back to regular workouts means that my muscles are tightening up like crazy. Last week, some work craziness threw me off of my planned workouts, but I brought my workout gear to the office and was able to sneak in some short runs during lunchtime in our building's small gym.

Here's the plan:

Monday: Teach 6AM Spinning

Tuesday: Teach 6:45PM Body Pump Express/CXWorx

Wednesday: 7:00PM Yoga

Thursday: Boxing / I may take Thursday off, depending on how I'm feeling later in the week. I try not to work out everyday, but when you teach 4 days a week and really want to get in your own workouts, it can be tough.

Friday: Teach 6PM Spinning

Saturday: Teach 3PM BodyPump

Sunday:  Run Outside / Day Off - If I go to boxing on Thursday, I probably won't work out on Sunday.


Because of traveling and baking for the holidays, my kitchen hasn't been seeing much dinnertime action. This week needs to see a resurgence of meals, and I'm trying to sneak in a few vegeterian nights. Tonight I picked up a rotisserie chicken and made this brussels sprouts side dish with onion, apple, and bacon.

And for the rest of the week:

Monday: Portobello and Zucchini Tacos

Tuesday: Pizza - boyfriend and I both have late nights

Wednesday: Peppered Flank Steak and Salsa

Thursday: Asparagus and Lemon Risoto



The rest of the week is a bit TBD, as some work craziness might come up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments? Tequila?