Monday, January 21, 2013

The Little Things

Boyfriend had the day off from work, and not only did he put up our curtains, but he made dinner! What a good boy :)

Slightly wrinkled, but I think they'll do :)


He did a very good job with this roasted chicken and beets w/ couscous and yogurt sauce from Real Simple. This chicken had a perfect amount of spice to the skin. I'm not a big fan of beets, but he did a good job roasting them and I'm very impressed.

All of his help leaves me with some time to put the laundry away, and more importantly, sit down and relax. Which rarely happens at night during the week. A glass of wine, some stretching, and The Bachelor. What could be better?

Happy Monday!

Here are my workouts for the week - I usually plan my workouts in a calendar, but writing them down in a blog somehow makes me more likely to get to the gym on all planned nights :

Tuesday - Teach Body Pump Express / CXWorx
Wednesday - 7pm Yoga
Thursday - Sub CXWorx
Friday - Teach Spin
Saturday - Teach Body Pump
Sunday - 10:15 AM Yoga

- Yeesh, lots of teaching this week! Means extra moola. Also means I need some more yoga and stretching time, and maybe an epsom salt bath.

I'm excited for this recipe coming up this week, mostly because I bought the pork chops at my favorite butcher's, Gepperths, and I know they're going to be delicious.

Have a great rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments? Tequila?